This seminar gives great practical training for those who want to have and become a spiritual father or mother. Learn scriptural principles for practical discipleship, coaching, and mentoring, including mistakes to avoid and how to build healthy, authentic relationships. This seminar includes the option of a time for discussion and personal ministry and can be for a whole day, or it can be for a few hours depending on the need. You can choose the topics that you feel are needed most.
- Those who want to learn about spiritual fathering and mothering
- Those who have a desire for spiritual parents in their own lives
- Those who want to become spiritual parents
- Small group leaders and assistant leaders
- Church leadership
- Church staff
Topics to choose from
- The Restoration of Spiritual Fathering and Mothering
- Hindrances to Spiritual Parenting
- What Does a Spiritual Father or Mother Look Like?
- How Does Spiritual Parenting Work Practically?
- Fathering Within Your Field
- Is God Calling You to Become a Spiritual Parent?
Seminar manuals designed for easy note-taking are available.
For more information contact the DOVE office or call 717-627-1996..