Read this book free!
God is inviting us to join Him in planting new churches to help people come to faith in Jesus Christ.
When Jesus ascended into heaven he left a spiritual family of 120 believers in an upper room. By planting new churches, we continue what Jesus started. We invite you to read chapters from the book The Invitation: 22 church planters from around the tell their stories. This book contains stories of ordinary people from five continents. They trusted in an extraordinary God, became spiritual fathers and mothers and planted a new unique church in their community. Through their obedience, many have come to faith in Christ
The Invitation book chapters
1. Be obedient
2. Surprised by God
3. Tricked into becoming church planters
4. Look what God has done in Kenya
5. From house to house in a multi-ethnic vibrant city
6. Why I love planting churches
7. Answering God’s call is key for Kenya
8. Planting churches in Cape Town, South Africa
9. Not Pottstown!
10. This is our Story
11. No casual Christian life for us
12. Evangelistic zeal flourishes in Bulgaria
13. God rocks our world in Ireland
14. The crossroads that would not go away
15. Stretching boundaries in Mysore, India
16. No plans to start a house church
17. Growing is in the going
18. Stop focusing on numbers
19. And the church grew
20. Adopted by the DOVE family
21. Leverage opportunities
22. USA house church grows into international movement
23. Where do we go from here?
The single most effective way to evangelize is to plant new churches.
Dr. C. Peter Wagner, Global Spheres, Texas
The vigorous, continual planting of new congregations is the single most crucial strategy for the numerical growth of the Body of Christ in any city.
Tim Keller, Redeemer Presbyterian Church, New York
About the authors
Larry Kreider is the International Director of DOVE International. Along with his wife, LaVerne, and a small team, they planted a new church in Pennsylvania nearly 35 years ago. The church has now grown into a movement of churches around the world. He is delighted that DOVE family church planters from five continents have written their stories for this book.
The book can be purchased here