Explore how hearing God in everyday life is both practical and exciting
God is a God of surprises. We can never limit Him, including the way He will speak to us because He has an enormous range of options for speaking.
This seminar challenges us to listen for God’s voice every day because He often speaks to us in ways we miss. We’ll learn how to tune our ears to hear and learn the difference between His voice and other voices we hear. Discover how God’s voice becomes familiar as we develop a loving relationship with Him.
The Hearing God Seminar is biblically sound, covering 30 of the many ways God communicates, including some surprises God may arrange to make our journey of faith personal and less routine.
Topics to choose from
- Tuning in to His voice
- Hearing through the Bible, peace, circumstances, His still voice and people
- Hearing through common sense, conviction, worship, authorities and natural things
- Hearing through the church, God’s character, visions and dreams and spiritual gifts
- Hearing through daily encounters, journaling, prayer and fasting, angels and surprises
- Hearing through the way He made us, signs, practicing His presence, silence, partial revelation
- The adventure of walking with God
Seminar manuals designed for easy note-taking are available.
For more information contact the DOVE office or call 717-627-1996.