Module II objectives
This module emphasizes New Testament leadership for the cell-based church. This module covers the basic, biblical values DCFI has learned and developed over 20 years of planting churches. As a student you will be:
- Learning about leadership and team building.
- Developing practical skills for spiritual parenting
- Learning about modern day apostles and their function today.
- Understanding the ministry of prophets and how they team up with apostles to impact the world.
- Gaining an understanding of spiritual gifts and how to recognize them in others and help them develop these gifts.
- Discovering how different personality types and role preferences are important in developing leaders and team building.
- Learning how to maintain healthy perspectives as a leader just as Jesus did.
- Developing an appreciation of proper, godly church discipline and correction.
- Understanding how to practically set people free from demonic spirits and curses over their lives.
- Discerning the importance of properly handling prophesies and examining the motivation for ministry.
- Learning how to avoid spiritual deception.
- Cultivating the kind of prayer life a leader needs to maintain.
- Building Godly character for a lifetime of ministry.