Module III objectives
This module emphasizes training for practical ministry. It will be especially helpful for those who have had no formal training for ministry and want to see the kingdom of God expand into all areas of society. As a student you will be:
- Learning how to minister the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
- Developing an understanding of the Holy Spirit’s work and the spirit world.
- Learning how the Kingdom of God can expand into all areas of society.
- Gaining an appreciation for releasing believers as ministers in to the marketplace.
- Understanding how vision is developed and shared with others.
- Learning about the Bible and how to interpret it properly.
- Discovering tangible proofs for the Biblical worldview and Christianity.
- Developing teaching skills for small groups and sermon preparation for large groups.
- Developing an appreciation of church history and the lessons to be learned.
- Building a passion for missions and reaching the Muslim nations of the world.
- Discerning the importance of intercession and learning how to build intercession teams.
- Learning how to prepare pre/post marital counselors to assist engaged couples.
- Understanding Biblical Prosperity and God’s plan to finance the great commission.