Module I objectives
This module is designed to train leaders for dynamic cell-based ministry. You will understand the biblical basis for relational small group ministry, spiritual parenting and church planting. As a student you will be:
- Learning about the biblical basis for starting cell groups.
- Developing an appreciation for the Kingdom values behind small group ministry and church planting.
- Learning about mistakes others have made in cell ministry and how to avoid them.
- Understanding the keys to cell group multiplication.
- Gaining an understanding of servant leadership.
- Learning how to train cell leaders.
- Developing strategies to develop leaders and training them.
- Understanding the importance of fields of ministry in kingdom expansion.
- Discovering how to lead and make decisions in a biblical manner that values people.
- Learning how to keep cell groups from becoming just another program in your church.
- Discerning the importance of relationships in church building.
- Cultivating the character to finish the race and help others to persevere.
- Building an appreciation and burden for church planting.