Brian Sauder returns to the studio to discuss biblical finance teachings from his book, A Practical Path to a Prosperous Life. Listen as Brian and Larry Kreider share the difference between lottery thinking, poverty thinking, and biblical thinking, the meaning of El Shaddai, and why you should avoid a martyr mentality.
- Money is a tool to help you achieve your destiny.
- God wants you to advance.
- “You can’t give what you don’t have.”
- “The God we serve is the God of more than enough.”
- “God is a loving, abundant provider.”
- “Every believer is a minister.”
Mentioned in Today’s Podcast:
- A Practical Path to a Prosperous Life by Brian Sauder | Limited time offer
- DOVE Global Leadership & Ministry School
- Developing A Prosperous Soul, Volume One: How to Over-Come a Poverty Mind-Set by Dr. Harold Eberle
- Developing A Prosperous Soul, Volume 2: How to Move into God’s Financial Blessings by Dr. Harold Eberle
For more information about Larry Kreider, his books, daily devotionals, small group resources, or other teachings, visit larrykreider.com.