In this week’s episode, Larry Kreider’s mentor and friend, Keith Yoder, shares what he has learned over the last sixty years. Listen as Keith and Larry discuss marketplace ministry, the desire to see women released and empowered, as well as the interdependence of truth.
Keith Yoder is the founder of Teaching the Word Ministries, a service to leaders in Christian ministries, congregations, and the marketplace. Keith holds a Doctorate of Education in educational leadership from the University of Pennsylvania. He and his wife Marian, an educator, reside in Willow Street, PA.
- Ephesians 2:4
- “Effective leaders address issues.”
- “By God’s design, He has placed truth in tension.”
Mentioned in Today’s Podcast:
- Teaching the Word Ministries
- Mastering the Art of Presence-Based Leadership by Keith Yoder
- Navigating Your Sabbatical by Keith Yoder
- Healthy Leaders by Keith Yoder
- Foundation Stones by Keith Yoder
- Giving to Worship by Keith Yoder
- Gifts of Grace Workbook by Keith Yoder
- Life Board by Keith Yoder
- Gift of Grace Survey by Keith Yoder
- Overcoming Bondages From Past Generations by Keith Yoder
- Contact Keith Yoder
For more information about Larry Kreider, his books, daily devotionals, small group resources, or other teachings, visit larrykreider.com.