Bryan Stevenson, the lead elder of The Fireplace Christian Fellowship, in Myerstown, Pennsylvania, makes his first appearance on the podcast to share how he successfully juggles and maintains his responsibilities as a father and husband with multiple streams of income. Listen as Bryan and Larry Kreider discuss the importance of expressing leadership through your God-given gifts, how we can love people where they currently are, and how God’s timing is the only option.
In addition to being a pastor, Bryan Stevenson is a consultant for Monarch Pathways, a teacher at New Covenant Christian School, a musician, a recognized DOVE USA fivefold minister, and more! Together, he and his wife Rachel also host a local Airbnb. The Stevensons have six children and twelve grandchildren.
- “If we’re not seeing the results, that doesn’t mean God’s not doing something.”
- “I want to be famous in my home.”
- “Really seek the Lord on how He’s wired you.”
- “The Lord orders our steps.”
- “The secret of success is making your vocation your vacation.” – Mark Twain
- Psalm 139
- Do whatever gives you life and energy.
- Kingdom principles can be conveyed in many ways. Find whichever way makes the most sense for the environment you’re in.
- Form a team that makes up for the areas you are lacking in. Do not aim to be perfect in all areas.
- Set boundaries when taking time to rest.
- Romans 12:15
Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- The Fireplace Christian Fellowship
- Bryan Stevenson – DOVE USA fivefold minister
- New Covenant Christian School
- The Stevensons’ Airbnb
- Soul Keeping: Caring For the Most Important Part of You by John Ortberg
- Poverty, Riches and Wealth: Moving from a Life of Lack into True Kingdom Abundance by Kris Vallotton
- Ever After Floral Design
- Monarch Pathways
For more information about Larry Kreider, his books, daily devotionals, small group resources, or other teachings, visit dcfi.org/larry-kreider.