Bryan Stevenson returns to explain how the entire chapter of Romans 12 is a roadmap to building a healthy team and leading successfully. Bryan reminds us how everyone has a unique gifting from the Lord and why it’s necessary to encourage those around us and regularly self-evaluate.
- “The Kingdom principles are the best principles.”
- “We pursue holiness for His honor and glory, not because we want pats on the back.”
- “Belonging to God means you also belong to the family.”
- “You can believe for something that you don’t see.”
- “You’re not a leader if there’s no one following you.”
- “Rising tides lift all ships.”
- “Not having a particular gifting doesn’t give you free rein to have bad behavior.”
- “Your role is to care for the people you are leading.”
- Take delight and honor in each other.
- Not being in the correct role can drain your energy and lead to burnout.
- Be forthright about mistakes you’ve made previously.
- Your team should be comprised of those who possess the gifts you lack.
- Be specific when encouraging others.
- Learn the heart language of each person on your team.
- John 14:12
Mentioned in Today’s Podcast:
- The Fireplace Christian Fellowship
- Monarch Pathways
- Bryan Stevenson – DOVE USA fivefold minister
- New Covenant Christian School
- The Stevensons’ Airbnb
- Ever After Floral Design
- You Are Not Your Own by Alan Noble
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Bryan’s Romans 12 Team Building Outline
- Articles by Bryan
- Contact Bryan
For more information about Larry Kreider, his books, daily devotionals, small group resources, or other teachings, visit larrykreider.com.