Charles and Anne Stock make their third appearance on the podcast to demonstrate how to build a healthy, godly culture in your local church and Life Center‘s twelve culture-clarifying statements. The Stocks emphasize the importance of being teachable and remembering God’s unwavering presence during difficult times.
- “I need the presence of God to function.”
- “Along the way, we all get pruned.”
- “Trust The Vinedresser no matter what we’re going through.”
- “Hope is the expectation that things will get better.”
- During times of crisis, we are prepared and equipped for the future.
- Be an example. People will mimic what you do.
- Your team’s actions and values represent your ministry.
- Practice describing your ministry’s culture and values in a short amount of time.
- Romans 8
- Give people the opportunity to take the initiative.
Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
For more information about Larry Kreider, his books, daily devotionals, small group resources, or other teachings, visit dcfi.org/larry-kreider.