Charles and Anne Stock, the senior pastors of Life Center Ministries in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, make their second appearance on the podcast to share how they release leaders in a healthy way. Listen as the Stocks describe the difference between pioneers and settlers and how God provides us with more than we need.
- “Let each of us be true to who we are.”
- “Stay in love with Jesus and the people around you.”
- “God calls us to things we don’t think we can do.”
- “I was mentored by the best qualities of my friends.”
- “The love of God and His gifts and callings are relentless.”
- “We often learn more from our failures than we do from our victories.”
- Stay true to yourself by remaining in your lane.
- Never stop learning and working to better yourself.
- Romans 8:31
- You can’t base decisions on your income, your appearance, etc.
Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Life Center Ministries
- The Cry for Spiritual Fathers & Mothers by Larry Kreider
- Glow in the Dark by Charles Stock
For more information about Larry Kreider, his books, daily devotionals, small group resources, or other teachings, visit dcfi.org/larry-kreider.