In this week’s episode, Connie Dienner reflects on how her passion for the arts began, how her ministry and Cavod Academy of the Arts have grown over the last seventeen years, and the unwavering presence of the Lord throughout her leadership journey. Listen as she and Larry Kreider discuss the importance of being confident in who you are, why spiritual parents are necessary, and understanding the difference between your ministry and identity.
Connie Dienner is the founder and executive director of Cavod Academy of the Arts. She has been involved in theatre arts for more than thirty years. She and her husband, David, have three children and live in Leola, Pennsylvania.
- “Go back to what the Lord tells you.”
- “Create with purpose.”
- “Don’t be afraid to share your heart.”
- “When your ministry becomes your identity, you get lost in that. And then you lose your focus on Jesus, which is the very reason you’re doing all of this.”
- Micah 6:8
- Philippians 1:6
Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Contact Connie Dienner
- Contact Cavod Academy of the Arts
- Sign up for Coffee with Connie
- Hopewell Network
- Worship Center
For more information about Larry Kreider, his books, daily devotionals, small group resources, or other teachings, visit larrykreider.com.