Dave Hess makes his first appearance on the podcast to discuss his leadership journey thus far and the astounding inspiration behind his book Hope Beyond Reason. Be encouraged as Dave shares how God miraculously healed him from leukemia and a burst appendix twenty-five years ago, in addition to his encounters with God and an angel.
Dave Hess serves on the USA regional council of HarvestNet International and is an instructor at the DOVE Global Leadership & Ministry School. He and his wife, Sheri, are the senior leaders of Christ Community Church in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania. They have three adult children.
- “Everyone hears from God individually.”
- “If you could see what I see, you would never be afraid again.”
- “He’s a shield around you.”
- What you were taught previously can be unlearned honorably.
- A “Type A” personality isn’t required to be a good leader.
- Psalm 118:17
Mentioned in Today’s Podcast:
- Christ Community Church
- Hope Beyond Reason by Dave Hess
- Hope Beyond Disappointment by Dave Hess
- Side by Side by Dave Hess
For more information about Larry Kreider, his books, daily devotionals, small group resources, or other teachings, visit dcfi.org/larry-kreider.