Dave Yarnes, the vice president of MorningStar Ministries, joins the podcast to share what he’s learned over the last 30 years as a Kingdom business owner and entrepreneur. Dave explains the importance of staying within your lane of expertise and experience, the necessity of mutual respect, and how we can develop our team’s competence and skillset.
Dave Yarnes has served as the vice president of MorningStar Ministries since 2007 and is the founder and owner of numerous businesses, including award-winning hotels and restaurants, a performing arts center, and a nationally chartered bank. Dave, his wife, Gina, and their three sons live in Fort Mill, South Carolina.
- “You can stay here, but you’ll miss your calling.”
- “‘Faith’ is spelled R-I-S-K.”
- “Good leadership is not coercive; it’s not dictatorial. Good leadership is biblically based.”
- Romans 8:28
- How you speak to and see yourself can lead to self-inflicted attacks and insecurities.
- Both small and large businesses and projects require good organization and leadership.
- Be decisive and make decisions at the correct time.
Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Kingdom Business Association
- MorningStar Ministries
- Ignite Your Passion, Chart Your Course, Own Your Life: The Three Circle Strategy for a Fulfilling Life by Dave Yarnes
- An Introduction to the Three Circle Strategy for a Fulfilling Life by Dave Yarnes
- Dave’s website
For more information about Larry Kreider, his books, daily devotionals, small group resources, or other teachings, visit larrykreider.com.