Doug Lehman returns to the studio to share how he juggles his responsibilities as a pastor, basketball coach, chicken farmer, and DOVE International’s apostolic team leader of South Central Asia. In this episode, Doug and Larry Kreider delve into the benefits of getting an outside perspective, strengthening your strengths, and creating opportunities for your team members.
- Psalm 2:8
- Learn to be okay with disagreements.
- Knowing what season you’re in can help you decide what your primary focus should be.
- Begin building your leadership portfolio in your 20s and 30s.
- Be intentional about staying spiritually, physically, emotionally, and financially healthy.
- “Healthy things will grow.”
- “Your ‘why’ will attract your ‘who.’
- “Look for people who make those around them better.”
- “If you’re standing still, you’re going backward.”
- “Being different isn’t always better.”
- “What you ingest today will shape your tomorrow.”
Mentioned in Today’s Podcast:
For more information about Larry Kreider, his books, daily devotionals, small group resources, or other teachings, visit larrykreider.com.