In this week’s episode, Barry Wissler returns to elaborate on the valuable leadership principles he covers in the book, Straight Talk to Leaders. Listen as he and Larry Kreider share about decision-making protocols, plurality, the breakthrough pig, and what it means to have a “bread truck” plan.
- Ephesians 4:15
- Have people of all ages on your team.
- Ask God what is important to Him in each season of your ministry.
- Always train people to take your place.
- Persevere and be obedient.
- “Leadership is based on trust.”
- “If you want to multiply, you need leaders.”
- “Leaders need to make decisions at times that are not popular.”
- “Begin with the end in mind.” – Stephen Covey
Mentioned in Today’s Podcast:
- Straight Talk to Leaders by Larry Kreider, Sam Smucker, Barry Wissler, & Lester Zimmerman
- HarvestNet International
- The Harvest is Ripe: A Farmer’s View of Global Harvest by Barry Wissler
- Healthy Leadership Teams: Practical Help for Church and Ministry Leaders by Barry Wissler
- Peter Bunton on Healthy Leadership Succession
For more information about Larry Kreider, his books, daily devotionals, small group resources, or other teachings, visit larrykreider.com.