Have you ever thought about Christianity’s positive impact on the world around us?
Dr. Peter Bunton shares how Christians have changed society for the better because they believed in the sanctity of life and had a biblical worldview. Listen as he and Larry discuss how Christianity has helped bring positive transformation on issues such as gender inequality, infanticide, and slavery.
In part two, Peter addresses the influence of Christianity on the sciences, arts, and economics.
- We can acknowledge and learn from the mistakes Christians have made without dismissing their good works entirely.
- Genesis 1:26-27
- Everyone deserves dignity, respect, and love because we are all reflections of God.
- Matthew 19
- Galatians 3:28
- Recognize and release people’s giftings so they can better the world.
Mentioned in Today’s Podcast:
- DOVE Global Leadership & Ministry School
- DOVE Mission International
- Evolving Missions compiled by Peter Bunton and Hillary Vargas
- Preparing to Go compiled by Peter Bunton and Hillary Vargas
- “How Christianity Changed the World” by Peter Bunton
- How Christianity Changed the World by Alvin Schmidt
- God’s Many-Splendored Image: Theological Anthropology for Christian Formation by Nonna Verna Harrison
For more information about Larry Kreider, his books, daily devotionals, small group resources, or other teachings, visit dcfi.org/larry-kreider.