Dr. Peter Bunton and Larry Kreider continue their discussion about the lasting impacts Christians have made on society and the world as a whole. In this week’s episode, they focus specifically on the areas of science, economics, human rights, and more.
- “We know God only through Jesus Christ.” – Blaise Pascal
- “There is dignity in human work.”
- “To work is to pray.” – Benedictine monks
- “It is the Christian faith that has motived people to change the world.”
- “God created us for shalom.”
- Having a biblical worldview implores us to discover and understand how the world God created works.
- 2 Thessalonians 3:10
- We need Christians present in every area of influence in society.
Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- How Christianity Changed the World by Alvin Schmidt
- God’s Many-Splendored Image: Theological Anthropology for Christian Formation by Nonna Verna Harrison
- “How Christianity Changed the World” by Peter Bunton
- Cell Groups and House Churches by Peter Bunton
- Evolving Missions compiled by Peter Bunton and Hillary Vargas
- Preparing to Go compiled by Peter Bunton and Hillary Vargas
- DOVE Mission International
For more information about Larry Kreider, his books, daily devotionals, small group resources, or other teachings, visit dcfi.org/larry-kreider.