Glenn and Shirley Eshelman return to the studio to share more leadership insights, including the impact of staying positive and the importance of knowing when to begin your succession process. Listen as they illustrate what it means to prepare the next generation and how to continue using your giftings after leaving your leadership role.
- “We don’t have to have a steeple. We don’t have to have a pulpit.”
- “God gave me the gift of life. Every day I thank Him.”
- “How can I use the final years of my life to serve You?”
- Encourage and thank your team often.
- Your team should fulfill the gifts that you’re not gifted in.
- Know what you’re going to do once your succession is complete.
- Leaders can be great starters but terrible finishers.
- Your God-given gifts stay with you for your entire life.
- Understand your role, who you are, what your purpose is, and when to walk away.
Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Sight & Sound Theatres
- Stories of the Savior is available for purchase at the Sight & Sound giftshop
- “Choosing to Finish Well” by Keith Yoder
For more information about Larry Kreider, his books, daily devotionals, small group resources, or other teachings, visit dcfi.org/larry-kreider.