Glenn and Shirley Eshelman, the founders of Sight & Sound Theatres, join Larry Kreider for the Season 2 premiere of the Larry Kreider Leadership Podcast! Listen as the Eshelmans describe how their upbringings impacted their future leadership roles, the importance of realizing and developing our God-given gifts, and how they successfully work together as husband and wife.
Together, Glenn and Shirley Eshelman founded Sight & Sound Theatres over 40 years ago, where Glenn also served as president for many years. Today, Sight & Sound Theatres has two locations with over 600 employees and continues to be a family-run business.
- Trust that God will use the difficult times for good.
- Be respectful of one another’s giftings.
- God anoints everyone but with different gifts and callings.
- Matthew 13:13
- “Never blame God.”
- “Forget those things which are behind and press on.”
- “Do we make mistakes? Yes, but that’s why the Lord came.”
- “You need a throttle and a brake to make a journey.”
- “My greatest mentor is Jesus Christ himself.”
Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
For more information about Larry Kreider, his books, daily devotionals, small group resources, or other teachings, visit dcfi.org/larry-kreider.