Jake Kail joins Larry Kreider in the studio to share how he stays healthy as a leader, the different seasons of his leadership journey, and his heart for deliverance. Listen as they answer questions like “Can Christians have a demon?” and discuss how the church can care for the abused.
Jake Kail is the apostolic leader of Threshold Church, where he became the lead pastor back in 2016. Jake and his wife, Anna, live in Lancaster, PA with their three children.
The Three I‘s:
- Intimacy with God
- “Just because it shouldn’t be there, that doesn’t mean it can’t be there.”
- Psalm 78:72
Mentioned in Today’s Podcast:
- Jake Kail Ministries
- Threshold Church
- Setting Captives Free by Jake Kail
- How to Minister Deliverance Training Manual by Jake Kail
- Discovering Your Destiny by Jake Kail
- Abiding in the Vine by Jake Kail
- Hypocrisy Exposed by Jake Kail
For more information about Larry Kreider, his books, daily devotionals, small group resources, or other teachings, visit larrykreider.com.