Kevin Graves shares what he’s learned and experienced over the last 38 years as a church planter and leader. Listen as Kevin and Larry Kreider discuss the meaning of impartation and how you receive it, the difference between leading as a father and grandfather, and the critical need for discernment.
- “Leadership evolved because I was brought into the shadow of both great men.”
- “It wasn’t education. It was really impartation.”
- “Receive God’s grace and then extend God’s grace.”
- “What is your motivation for wanting to be a leader?”
- Malachi 4:6
- Make sure your character is strong enough to sustain your ministry.
- Hard times are used by God to shape and form us.
- Romans 12:18
- Lead by influence rather than instruction.
- Be eager to find accountability.
For more information about Larry Kreider, his books, daily devotionals, small group resources, or other teachings, visit dcfi.org/larry-kreider.