Born in Iran and into a Muslim family, Kevin Kazemi joins Larry Kreider to share about his family’s escape to Stockholm, Sweden, the awe-inspiring faith of his mother, and how he became a Christian. Listen as Kevin describes miracle encounters with Jesus, his call to the missions field, and what it means to be transformed by God.
Kevin Kazemi is the lead pastor of Identity Church in Canton, Ohio, where his wife, Mariella, serves as the worship coordinator. After meeting at YWAM (Youth With A Mission) in South Africa and serving as leaders there, they became missionaries in Cape Town. Kevin and Mariella have two daughters and one son.
- “Leadership starts in your own home.”
- “You can’t lead people places that you haven’t been yourself.”
- “When you touch Heaven, Heaven will touch you.”
- “You can only give what you have.”
Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Identity Church
- Contact Identity Church
- He Read My Letter by Sarah K.
- Encountering the Supernatural by Kevin Kazemi, Larry Kreider, and Merle Shenk
- Encountering the Supernatural video series
- Identity Church Facebook page
- Identity Church Instagram
- Identity Church YouTube channel
For more information about Larry Kreider, his books, daily devotionals, small group resources, or other teachings, visit larrykreider.com.