Kim Zimmerman makes her third appearance on the podcast to share how her prayer life has evolved as well as how to cultivate a healthy, intimate relationship with God through prayer. Listen as Kim and Larry Kreider share why learning to lament is important and how simply listening is a primary component of prayer.
- “He is the answer to any problem.”
- “The Church is looking for better methods; God is looking for better men.” – E.M. Bounds
- “God doesn’t respond to a wishlist. He responds to His Word.”
- Use Jesus’ prayer life as a model for your own.
- Matthew 6:33
- Prayer and leadership go hand-in-hand.
- Don’t get caught up in trying to follow the latest prayer methods and trends.
Mentioned in Today’s Podcast:
- “Kim Zimmerman on Following Your God-Given Vision” | Larry Kreider Leadership Podcast
- “Brian & Kim Zimmerman on a New Kind of Church” | Larry Kreider Leadership Podcast
- My Prayer Life: 100 Day Journal by Kim Zimmerman
- Hearing God 30 Different Ways by Larry Kreider
- DOVE Global Leadership & Ministry School
- “God Speaks: Watching What the Father Is Doing” by Larry Kreider
- “When God is Silent” by Larry Kreider
- Your Personal House of Prayer by Larry Kreider
For more information about Larry Kreider, his books, daily devotionals, small group resources, or other teachings, visit dcfi.org/larry-kreider.