Larry Kreider and Merle Shenk share insights from disciple-making movements that are experiencing rapid growth around the world as they focus on simple, reproducible methods. Today’s discussion will address what these movements look like, how to avoid the comparison trap, and how to release others as we are all called to serve as spiritual mothers and fathers.
And the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses entrust to reliable people who will also be qualified to teach others (2 Timothy 2:2).
- Looking up: How is your relationship with God?
- Looking out: How is your relationship with those you are pouring into, or whom you are responsible for? Are you pouring into others?
- Looking in: How is your relationship with those who are pouring into you?
- Keep discipleship simple, transferable, and easily reproducible.
- The gospel travels along relational lines.
- You don’t need a Bible expert, you just need a Bible.
- Look for those who are already doing the work.
- Faith requires risk. Be okay to release and not be in control.
- Micro Church Networks by Larry Kreider
- Starting a House Church by Larry Kreider & Floyd McClung
- House to House by Larry Kreider
- The Cry for Spiritual Mothers and Fathers by Larry Kreider
For more information about Larry Kreider, his books, daily devotionals, small group resources, or other teachings, visit larrykreider.com.