DOVE International is ready for succession! After over forty years in leadership, Larry and LaVerne Kreider feel it is time for them and for the organization to begin a new phase.
In this special episode of the Larry Kreider Leadership Podcast, Larry Kreider, the founder and current international director of DOVE International, and Merle Shenk, the international director designate, share their experiences and perspectives about the succession process thus far. Listen as they discuss the communication and planning process, how to avoid things like mission drift, and the future of DOVE International.
The Four P‘s:
The Two C‘s:
- “It might be the right decision, but the wrong timing.”
- “You ask up, you ask down, and you ask around.”
Mentioned in Today’s Podcast:
- DOVE International’s succession plan
- Pastoral succession resources from Multiply Vineyard
- Next: Pastoral Succession that Works by William Vanderbloemen & Warren Bird
- Episode 80: “Change Is Easy, Transition is Hard” | At the Table with Patrick Lencioni
- Episode 81: “Navigating The Neutral Zone” | At the Table with Patrick Lencioni
- House to House by Larry Kreider
- Our Journey with God by Larry & LaVerne Kreider
- Episode 10: “Dr. Peter Bunton on Healthy Leadership Succession” | Larry Kreider Leadership Podcast
For more information about Larry Kreider, his books, daily devotionals, small group resources, or other teachings, visit larrykreider.com.