Lester Zimmerman returns to the Larry Kreider Leadership Podcast to give insight on having an external focus, growing in character and skill, as well as navigating tough decisions. Listen as Lester and Larry Kreider share about safety nets, unity of the spirit, and recognizing the gifts of women in ministry and leadership.
- Every level of leadership requires accountability.
- Healthy boundaries are critical for healthy leaders.
- Don’t go at it alone.
- Leaders have to be willing to delegate responsibilities to their team.
- Vision requires sacrifice.
- Choose your battles wisely.
- Ephesians 4:1
- Psalm 133
- Romans 14:5
- “If you think you cannot be deceived, you’re already deceived.”
- “A leader without boundaries is like a house without doors.”
- “God has called us to reach the harvest.”
- “Vision without hard work is a mirage.”
- “The next generation will do it differently.”
- “Am I going to please God or please people?”
Mentioned in Today’s Podcast:
- Hopewell Network
- Petra Church
- Straight Talk to Leaders by Barry Wissler, Larry Kreider, Lester Zimmerman, & Sam Smucker
- Leading Together: Recapturing God’s Original Plan for Men & Women by Lester Zimmerman
- Broken Identity: A Biblical Perspective on Sexual Orientation by Lester Zimmerman
- Anguish of Suicide by Lester Zimmerman
- When Living Feels Hopeless by Lester Zimmerman, Ben Dodd, & Candace G.
- Encouragement from God’s Word by Lester Zimmerman
- “Men and Women Serving Together” article by Deryl Hurst
For more information about Larry Kreider, his books, daily devotionals, small group resources, or other teachings, visit larrykreider.com.