Luke and Julie Weaver make their first appearance on the Larry Kreider Leadership Podcast to share their leadership insights and how they helped to start YWAM Lancaster. Listen as they explain how they make decisions as a couple in a God-honoring way, the impact of getting your entire family involved in your ministry, and the importance of remembering that God is the author of the plan.
Luke and Julie Weaver helped to pioneer YWAM Lancaster, located in Ephrata, Pennsylvania. YWAM Lancaster’s mission is to train disciples to reach the unreached internationally, grow and develop leaders, and fulfill the Great Commission. Luke currently serves as the director of YWAM Lancaster. The Weavers have six children and reside in Lancaster, PA.
- “I’m living and dying based upon seeing the fulfillment of the dream of God.”
- “We cannot do it on our own.”
- Give 100% in everything you do for the Lord.
- Wait, and then move forward with a decision once you and your spouse are on the same page about what God is saying.
- Write down whatever you hear from God to help you process and remember.
- Keep your focus on the journey itself rather than the end result.
- Your journey will have twists and turns. It will not be linear.
- You may not have the same role throughout your leadership journey. However, you need to maintain the same heart in every position.
- Isaiah 62
- Habakkuk 2
- I Peter 1:23
- What God is planning is so much bigger than you.
Mentioned in Today’s Podcast:
- YWAM Lancaster
- Gateway House of Prayer
- Is That Really You, God? by Loren Cunningham
- Lou Engel Ministries
- Contact YWAM Lancaster
- YWAM Lancaster Facebook page
- YWAM Lancaster Instagram
- The Great Commission by Larry Kreider
For more information about Larry Kreider, his books, daily devotionals, small group resources, or other teachings, visit dcfi.org/larry-kreider.