Phil Wilkerson visits the studio to explain the need for intentionality when building relationships, how to work through seasons that test our faith, and why we can’t let our emotions dictate our actions. Phil also shares the importance of setting goals and learning to lead yourself successfully.
Phil Wilkerson is a licensed financial representative with Primerica Financial Services, serving Manheim, PA, and its surrounding areas. Phil and his wife, Megan, have three sons and live in Lititz, PA.
- “It was only by His grace.”
- “Anytime you’re doing something worthwhile, there’s going to be tough seasons.”
- “I was always stable because the Holy Spirit was my source and my strength of leading myself.”
- “Everybody wants to be made to feel special.”
- “People don’t care how much you know until they know how much your care.”
- “Failures are just learning points along the road on the way towards success.”
- “Make all you can, save all you can, give all you can.” – John Wesley
- “Surround yourself with people that you want to emulate in life.”
- Psalm 51:10
- Proverbs 27:17
- 1 Peter 2:5
- Matthew 6:33
- God will help us overcome every obstacle in our lives.
- Your thoughts dictate your actions which dictate your life.
- The love of money is the root of all evil. Money itself is not.
- Some people are placed into our lives by God for just a season.
- God created with you a special and specific purpose.
Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- A Practical Path to a Prosperous Life by Brian Sauder
- Success Is Not an Accident: Change Your Choices, Change Your Life by Tommy Newberry
- Wild at Heart: Discovering the Secret of a Man’s Soul by John Eldredge
- Ask Larry your leadership questions!
For more information about Larry Kreider, his books, daily devotionals, small group resources, or other teachings, visit larrykreider.com.