Philip and Kerina Omondi join Larry Kreider via Zoom to describe their leadership journeys and how they went from being students in India to church planters in Canada. The Omondis share how their differences in strengths complement one another and why setting boundaries is paramount.
Philip and Kerina Omondi are the lead pastors of House of Destiny Church in London, Ontario, and serve on the DOVE Canada Apostolic team. The Omondis have three children.
- “But God.”
- “God connects the right people to the right people for the right purpose at the right time.”
- “God has not called you to die for the people.”
- “If you want to be a healthy leader, you have to be patient. You can’t be in a hurry.”
- Be intentional about embracing and reaching out to other cultures and those different from you.
- Help others realize their God-given potential and develop their giftings.
- In addition to raising leaders, we must also invest in spiritual sons and daughters.
- Do not waste time putting your energy into those who are uninterested in learning from you.
- Pray for and release those who want to leave.
- Be mindful about what information you share and who you share it with.
- Take time to pray and hear from God.
- Your integrity will determine your ministry.
Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
For more information about Larry Kreider, his books, daily devotionals, small group resources, or other teachings, visit larrykreider.com.