Pastor Sam Smucker joins Larry Kreider to share about his Amish upbringing, how Worship Center was founded, and what he’s learned from his previous leadership experiences. Together, he and Larry explain the significance of creating expectations, staying focused as a leader, and being appreciative.
Sam Smucker is the founder of Worship Center and currently serves as the overseer of the Worship Center Ministers Network with his wife, Sherlyn. Sam also works as RHEMA Ministerial Association International’s Northeast Regional Director.
- Set expectations for your team.
- There are different types of leaders.
- Recognize and appreciate those around you.
- Keep your eyes on what God has called you to do. Don’t lose focus.
- Stay in your lane. Don’t try to emulate someone else.
- “If you try to be strong in every area, you’re not going to be strong in any area.”
- “You can’t build something in your church unless you believe in it.”
Mentioned in Today’s Podcast:
- FREE Straight Talk to Leaders eBook | Limited time offer
- Growing the Fruit of the Spirit by Larry Kreider and Sam Smucker
- Worship Center
For more information about Larry Kreider, his books, daily devotionals, small group resources, or other teachings, visit larrykreider.com.