Steve and Mary Prokopchak join Larry Kreider to discuss the ins and outs of their pre- and post-marital workbook, Called Together, as well as their heart behind writing it. The Prokopchaks describe the importance of training and equipping couples, what a godly marriage looks like, and the influence pre-marital counseling has on a lasting marriage.
- “It’s the difficult times where we change the most.”
- “‘Try it and see if you like it’ works in most things, but not in a committed marriage relationship.”
- The only way to live is by faith.
- God is on your side, and you can always trust in Him.
- Pre-marital counseling helps to identify and deal with possible issues a couple may face.
Mentioned in Today’s Podcast:
- Called Together by Steve and Mary Prokopchak
- Called Together website
- Called Together Mentor’s Video Seminar
- Staying Together by Steve and Mary Prokopchak
- Battle Cry for Your Marriage by Duane & Reyna Britton, Larry & LaVerne Kreider, Wallace & Linda Mitchell, and Steve & Mary Prokopchak
- Steve’s blog
- Other books by Steve Prokopchak
- Learn more about Steve and Mary
For more information about Larry Kreider, his books, daily devotionals, small group resources, or other teachings, visit dcfi.org/larry-kreider.