Steve Prokopchak and Larry Kreider discuss the importance of understanding our God-given identity, facing insecurities in our lives, preparing for leadership succession, and how to balance worship, work, rest, and play. Additionally, Steve advises how to conquer specific leadership conflicts, including when to seek outside help, how to prevent your ministry from becoming your mistress, and the effectiveness of using “We” rather than “I”.
Steve Prokopchak is a Christian family and marriage counselor with a Master’s degree in Human Services. Steve serves on the DOVE International Apostolic Council and the USA Council. He is the author of twelve books, including the newly released book Identity: The Distinctiveness of You.
To learn more about Steve and his ministry, visit: https://steveprokopchak.com
- “Who you think you should be is less than who you already are.”
- “We are called upon not to be successful but to be faithful.” – Mother Teresa
Mentioned in Today’s Podcast:
- Identity: The Distinctiveness of You by Steve Prokopchak
- Who I Am in Christ, the bestselling tract by Steve Prokopchak
- Next: Pastoral Succession That Works by William Vanderbloemen & Warren Bird
- Other resources from Steve Prokopchak
- Articles by Steve Prokopchak
- “The Loss of Our Identity and the Prison of Self” by Steve Prokopchak
- 30-Day Devotional – Day 1 by Steve Prokopchak
For more information about Larry Kreider, his books, daily devotionals, small group resources, or other teachings, visit larrykreider.com.