Steve Shank returns to the Larry Kreider Leadership Podcast to share his experiences as a missionary and what he learned during his time with the Garifuna people of Belize. In this week’s episode, Steve and Larry Kreider explore the importance of vulnerability as a leader, what it means to be a Kingdom builder and thinker, and how to avoid the traps of the enemy.
- As a leader, you may learn from those you wouldn’t expect.
- Be a good listener.
- When mentoring others, don’t give them all of the answers. Allow them to learn things on their own.
- Focus on building God’s Kingdom rather than your own.
- Psalm 133:1
- “Don’t return evil to evil.”
- “We are looking at transformation, not just information.”
- “Don’t overlook the gift that is right beside you.”
- “Be moldable. Be flexible.”
Mentioned in Today’s Podcast:
- “The Local Church: Incubator for Missions” article by Steve Shank
For more information about Larry Kreider, his books, daily devotionals, small group resources, or other teachings, visit larrykreider.com.