Tony Fitzgerald makes his second appearance on the Larry Kreider Leadership Podcast to explain the first fruits principle, what it means to build upon relationships rather than building on structure, the financial principles he follows, and his involvement in marketplace ministry.
3 Questions to Ask:
- Whose am I?
- Who am I?
- To whom am I joined?
- Focus on advancing the Kingdom rather than solely focusing on keeping the devil out.
- 1 John 4:20
- Luke 4:20
- “Be like Jesus when you grow up.”
- “For every heavenly truth, there’s an earthly working out.”
- “Every leader needs a Paul, a Timothy, and a Barnabas.”
- “Don’t develop your gifting quicker than you can develop your character.”
Mentioned in Today’s Podcast:
- The Cry for Spiritual Mothers and Fathers by Larry Kreider
- Identity: The Distinctiveness of You by Steve Prokopchak
- Fivefold Ministry Made Practical by Ron Myer
For more information about Larry Kreider, his books, daily devotionals, small group resources, or other teachings, visit dcfi.org/larry-kreider.