Tony Fitzgerald is well known in the nations for carrying the message of the heart of the Father and the Kingdom of God. Tony leads an international family of churches known as the Church of the Nations. In today’s podcast, Larry Kreider and Tony look back on and discuss life lessons learned from decades of service and leadership in the body of Christ.
- Seek counsel, and don’t assume that you are right.
- You have got to have a team.
- Understand the Father heart of God and spiritual mothers & fathers.
- Work with the younger generation.
- The importance of releasing young people, and not keeping people in eternal apprenticeship.
- Don’t let your leadership gifting get ahead of your character.
- Learn to draw on treasures, both old and new. God doesn’t always move on from, he builds on from.
- Learn to honor whom God used in your life in the past.
- Never hold a grudge.
- I don’t see myself as successful, I just see myself as obedient.
- Once you know whose you are, then who you are is easy, because God makes you who you are.
- Three questions each person must ask:
- Whose are you?
- Who are you?
- To whom are you are joined?
- Don’t venture too far without knowing whom God has put in your life as a spiritual father.
- Always build from relationship to structure, not structure to relationships.
To learn more about Tony and his wife, Marilyn, visit: https://www.cotn.org/tony-fitzgerald
For more information about Larry Kreider, his books, daily devotionals, small group resources, or other teachings, visit larrykreider.com.