Tony Fitzgerald explains how his desire to live naturally supernatural began and how developing a father-son/father-daughter relationship with God will change your life. Tony shares how his daughter was miraculously raised from the dead and how we can use our gifts of the Spirit to help and serve others.
- “If you really want to see God do what you believe He can do, you’re going to have to learn to live naturally supernatural.”
- “God had really never done a supernatural thing in His life. Everything was just natural to Him.”
- “Do you believe that all knowledge of the universe is in you if God’s in you?”
- “Many are called, few are chosen. Not many are called, most are frozen.”
- 1 Corinthians 12
- We do not need to be perfect for God to use us. We are a tool in His hands.
- God wants the supernatural to work through ordinary people.
- God’s goodness is what draws people in. We shouldn’t be using force.
- We need to allow God to raise us to His level rather than bringing Him down to our level.
Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
For more information about Larry Kreider, his books, daily devotionals, small group resources, or other teachings, visit larrykreider.com.