Wanda Alger returns to talk about her latest book on prayer, Words to Pray By, which is divided into forty-two topics featuring scripture from both the Old and New Testaments. In today’s episode, Wanda shares her experiences as a woman in leadership, the importance of sharing what God has put on your heart, and how comparison hinders us.
- “God put something in my heart that I knew needed to be expressed.”
- “Let the fruit of your gift lead the way.”
- “Just serve the Lord faithfully, and He’ll make room for you.”
- “You never know how your life will change after meeting that one person.”
- “He’s an abundant Father that wants to share His goodness.”
- God created men and women to complement one another.
- Be sure to deal with all past hurts and traumas. Otherwise, you will continually feel the need to prove yourself.
- Ask for feedback about your leadership.
- Ask God to show you any personal obstacles that may derail your leadership.
- 1 John 5:14-15
- Prayer creates intimacy with the Father.
Mentioned in Today’s Podcast:
- Crossroads Community Church
- Wanda’s social media platforms: YouTube, Rumble, Facebook, Telegram, Twitter
- Wanda’s website and bookstore
- Words to Pray By by Wanda Alger
- Moving from Sword to Scepter by Wanda Alger
- Making Room for His Presence by Bobby & Wanda Alger
- Prayer that Sparks National Revival by Wanda Alger
- Oracles of Grace by Wanda Alger
For more information about Larry Kreider, his books, daily devotionals, small group resources, or other teachings, visit larrykreider.com