Dale Mast and Larry Kreider delve into the topics of understanding the call of God, identity, and spiritual parenting. Listen as Dale describes his journey from follower to prophet and the leadership lessons he’s learned along the way.
Dale Mast is an apostolic and prophetic minister known for his teachings and accurate prophetic words to individuals, churches, and nations. Dale and his wife, LuAnne, serve as senior pastors of Destiny Christian Church in Dover, Delaware.
- If you’re not using the gifts you have, you’re not going to get the position or gifts you’re dreaming of.
- Don’t think success means you’ve reached your destiny.
- The way you serve at any level is the way you’ll serve at every level.
Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- The Throne of David by Dale Mast
- And David Perceived He Was King by Dale Mast
- To learn more about Dale Mast and his teachings, visit: dalemast.org
- Passing the 21 Tests of Leadership by Larry Kreider
- Identity: The Distinctiveness of You by Steve Prokopchak
- The Cry for Spiritual Mothers and Fathers by Larry Kreider
- Speak Lord, I’m Listening by Larry Kreider
For more information about Larry Kreider, his books, daily devotionals, small group resources, or other teachings, visit larrykreider.com.