Mim Hurst visits the studio to share wisdom from her leadership journey and how she successfully overcame her false, unhealthy beliefs about herself. Mim explains the importance of encouraging and supporting our spouses, her passion for women’s ministry, and the different hats we wear in our ministries.
- “We wouldn’t be who we are today had we not gone through some of those difficulties in our early years.”
- “I want him to know that I see the calling of God on his life.”
- “I just want to be in the sweet spot of being exactly where God has called me to be.”
- “When you share out of vulnerability, it touches a place in people’s hearts just speaking from head knowledge is not going to touch.”
- “Sit back and allow God to make it happen.”
- “I’m serving God. I’m not serving people.”
- Do not fight God’s plan.
- Discover what your gifts are and work to grow in them.
- Be in tune with what Holy Spirit is telling you.
- Always obey God, even if you’re unsure about the next steps
- Look for a mentor or coach to walk with throughout your leadership journey.
- Proverbs 18:16
- Do not be pressured by what other ministries or the world is doing. Stay true to the Word.
- Find balance when managing your time. Protect your time with the Lord and your family.
- John 21
Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- DOVE Westgate Church
- DOVE USA Apostolic Council
- “Deryl Hurst on Business & Ministry Leadership”
- “Journey toward Joy” by Mim Hurst
- DOVE International
For more information about Larry Kreider, his books, daily devotionals, small group resources, or other teachings, visit larrykreider.com.