Ibrahim and Diane Omondi return from Kenya to share more leadership insights on the Larry Kreider Leadership Podcast. Listen as Ibrahim, Diane, and Larry describe the importance of being both people-oriented and task-oriented, share their advice for young leaders, and explain how assumptions can be hindering.
The Four Commonalities:
- You must be willing to do the things you want others to do.
- A leader cannot do everything on their own.
- Care for all who are on your team.
- Ask yourself, “Do people feel safe around me?”
- Set clear roles and expectations when forming your team.
- Know what can and cannot be compromised.
- Live with integrity.
- Share your past mistakes with your spiritual sons and daughters.
- Malachi 4
- Matthew 21:13
Mentioned in Today’s Podcast:
- The DOVE Centre
- DOVE Africa
- Omondis in Kenya blog
- Contact the Omondis
- Pray for DOVE Africa
For more information about Larry Kreider, his books, daily devotionals, small group resources, or other teachings, visit larrykreider.com.