Essentials for developing healthy cell ministry
Features presenters sharing from years of fruitful cell ministry experiences. This dynamic seminar offers field-tested training to help you grow effective cell groups. Expect to receive practical insights.
Learn the scriptural values important for birthing and growing successful cells. Sessions cover topics applicable to cell leaders, interns, future leaders, pastors and leadership teams.
Who should attend?
- Cell leaders, assistant leaders and potential leaders looking toward cell evangelism, growth and multiplication
- Church leaders and cell leaders considering or just starting out in cell ministry
- Church leaders who have experienced cell ministry but need fresh insights from the Lord
Topics to choose from
- Scriptural Values for Effective Cell Ministry
- The Restoration of Spiritual Fathering
- Practical Evangelism and Cell Ministry
- Your Cell Group Can Multiply
- Nuts and Bolts of Leading Cells
- Resolving Crises in Cell
- Discipling the Next Generation: Children and Youth in Cells
Seminar manuals designed for easy note-taking are available.
We encourage you to read the book House to House, written by Larry Kreider, in preparation for attending a seminar.
For more information contact the DOVE office or call 717-627-1996.