I turn 70 today. And I have found Psalm 100:5 to be so true! “For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.” Just looking back the past few decades, LaVerne and I have been amazed at the faithfulness of God in our lives, in our family, and in the lives of those we love and serve with globally!
- In the decade of the 1970’s by God’s grace we learned how to love Jesus, love young people who needed God, and make disciples.
- In the decade of 1980’s by God’s grace we learned how to plant a new church with small groups from house to house.
- In the decade of the 1990’s by God’s grace we learned how to become spiritual fathers and mothers and begin a family of churches.
- In the decade of the 2000’s by God’s grace we survived Y2K and learned how to train leaders and we began to grow globally as a family of churches.
- In the decade of the 2010’s by God’s grace we grew exponentially as a global family of churches in 27 nations.
- In the decade of the 2020’s we are experiencing a God who on the move as He is raising up a new generation of leaders globally.
The Lord has been so faithful to us in every generation, and he will be faithful in this present decade! Isaiah 43:19 says, “See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.” Receive that promise for you and for those you love.
Join us on-line this coming Saturday November 21 from 9:00AM-1:00PM EST for the DOVE Global Summit as we share more about what we see the Lord doing and saying to our present generation!
Or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DOVE.International/