I turn 70 today. And I have found Psalm 100:5 to be so true! “For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.” Just looking back the past few decades, LaVerne and I have been amazed at the faithfulness of God in our lives, in our family, and in the lives of those we love and serve with globally!
- In the decade of the 1970’s by God’s grace we learned how to love Jesus, love young people who needed God, and make disciples.
- In the decade of 1980’s by God’s grace we learned how to plant a new church with small groups from house to house.
- In the decade of the 1990’s by God’s grace we learned how to become spiritual fathers and mothers and begin a family of churches.
- In the decade of the 2000’s by God’s grace we survived Y2K and learned how to train leaders and we began to grow globally as a family of churches.
- In the decade of the 2010’s by God’s grace we grew exponentially as a global family of churches in 27 nations.
- In the decade of the 2020’s we are experiencing a God who on the move as He is raising up a new generation of leaders globally.
The Lord has been so faithful to us in every generation, and he will be faithful in this present decade! Isaiah 43:19 says, “See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.” Receive that promise for you and for those you love.
Join us on-line this coming Saturday November 21 from 9:00AM-1:00PM EST for the DOVE Global Summit as we share more about what we see the Lord doing and saying to our present generation!
Join us Saturday on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4F5fJNb78n-d0uD1mZoRtw/videos?fbclid=IwAR2Bonn-jP0AIIC6NlW_FB0Rb1kzS4dzEboWTfLLapsNhxjfGRpeuV71Y6I
Or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DOVE.International/
Happy Birthday Larry! You & LaVerne have truly followed the calling and direction of the Lord with your lives! We praise the Lord for the many, many lives that have been touched and saved because of your ministry over these past many years! And we still cherish the many wonderful memories we have of our trips with the both of you! May God bless you for your faithful service to our wonderful Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!
PS: And to think that two little ones, you (Larry) and I (Shirley) grew up together in the White Oak Church of the Brethren and how even back then God started grooming us for the ministries that now reach the world for HIS glory!
Thank you, Glenn and Shirley! A blessed Easter to you both!