Our vision is to provide a prayer covering for the DOVE family around the world every hour of every day of the week. Join others to pray for the kingdom of God to come here on earth! When we pray we are confident He answers and His will to be done on earth as it is in heaven!
How does the Prayer Watch work?
The Prayer Watch consists of men and women in the DOVE family who are committed to pray weekly. The Prayer Watch is mapped out with 42 time slots. When all time slots are assigned to Prayer Generals we have completed our 24/7 prayer coverage.
A Prayer General solicits volunteers to pray during a designated four-hour time slot weekly. Their willingness to find prayer warriors to cover this slot is essential for the Prayer Watch to be complete. It is our vision for each partner church to have at least one Prayer General.
The Prayer Journal is a list of prayer requests from each DOVE partner church and regional apostolic leaders. Anyone may use this journal to pray for the DOVE family worldwide. The Prayer Journal is available online here and may be downloaded for your convenience.
Pray with us for the DOVE Family worldwide!
For more information
Contact Nelson Martin at: NelsonM@dcfi.org.
Personal Prayer Guidelines
- Pray for a cleansing of your heart “Create in me a clean heart, O God” (Psalm 51)
- Pray for personal conviction of sin Break up the fallow ground (areas of spiritual hardness) in my life (Hosea 10:12)
- Pray for revival. “Revive us, O Lord” (Psalm 85:6)
- Pray that we would be brought into personal intimacy with Jesus (John 17:3)
- Pray for souls to be saved and for laborers for the harvest (I Peter 3:9, Matthew 9:37-38). How does the Lord desire to use me?
- Pray for spiritual mothers and fathers to be released How does the Lord desire to use me to be a spiritual father or mother to others? (I Corinthians 4:15-17, Matthew 28:19-20)
- Pray that spiritual gifts would be used How can I use the gifts the Lord has given to me to build His kingdom? How can I encourage others to use the gifts the Lord has given to them? (I Peter 4:7-10)
- Pray for those in authority (I Timothy 2:1-4)
- our parents
- our cell leaders
- our senior elders and elders
- those giving apostolic oversight and leadership in our nation, state or province, etc.
- our employer
- Pray for unity, reconciliation and restoration (John 17:20-23)
- in families
- in relationships
- in the church of Jesus Christ
- Pray for wisdom and for clear direction (Proverbs 3:5-15)
- for my life
- for my family
- for my small group
- for my congregation
- for DOVE leadership and resource team
- for the DOVE family of churches
- for our missionaries
- for the fivefold ministry to be released